Translate

Sunday 4 May 2014

REVIEW: RIMMEL LONDON - LASTING FINISH, 1000 KISSES.

I first bought this about a year ago and after that I just kept repurchasing and repurchasing it.
I've only tried one shade so far and that is #110: Stay Very Berry.





The thing I like about this product in particular is it's lip balm on the other side. It is really moisturizing, long lasting, and it makes the stain look as natural as a stain could possibly look.

I've always been a fan of Rimmel London's makeup products and this for sure did not let me down at all.

I don't really wear any makeup to school but somedays when I wanna feel extra pretty, I put on a layer of the lip stain on my lips.

I'm not going to lie and say that this product lasts really long as it actually only lasts a few hours from my own experiences. However, being a 14 year old petite girl I didn't find this a factor of disappointment.

The product is waterproof and transferproof as said. I noticed when I go out to the movies with a few friends and I have that on and I sip from my frozen coke straw that none of the red product stains on the straw.
The waterproof factor of this lip stain is especially great for when you're out eating lunch with a few friends and when you're in the washroom and the water splashes onto you lips. I personally don't like going up to the mirror and reapplying my makeup in the washroom so this is a big plus for me.





I would give this product all in all a 10/10 because this has literally become a necessity to me, I can't go a makeup day without it!

I'm thinking about buying 'Nothing but Nude' for the summer season (beaches..etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment